Coffee Gelato Mix
8 scoops of delicious coffee gelato
Preparation with gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
450ml whole milk.
A gelato/ice cream maker.
- Pour into a blender 450ml. cold whole milk 3,25% and 210gr Coffee Gelato Mix. Mix at high speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. We recommend freezing (-18°C) the gelato for 30 minutes prior to serving.
For gelato/ice cream maker without own freezing mechanism, the freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe.
Preparation without gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
225ml whipping cream.
225ml whole milk.
An electric mixer with whisk attachment.
A mould suitable for freezer.
- Blend thoroughly 225ml of milk and 210gr Coffee Gelato Mix.
- Gently whip 225ml of whipping cream to a medium peak consistency.
- Add the milk mixture to the whipped cream and whip for 2 more minutes.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or until desired consistency is achived.
Tips from the chef:
Do you like Italian espresso?
Give your coffee gelato a bit more kick!
If you usually order a double shot coffee and you prefer a stronger taste of coffee's aroma, replace 50cc of whole milk from the recipe with a double shot of espresso (50cc).
There you go!
You can even prepare your coffee gelato affogato.
Put 1 or 2 scoops of gelato in a cup and pour over the coffee that you have prepared separately with your coffee machine until the scoops are almost completely covered.
I've got you covered!
Ingredients: sugars (sugar, glucose, dextrose, maltodextrin.), coconut oil, modified milk ingredients, coffee, mono- and diglycerides, carob bean gum, cellulose gum, flavour. Contains: milk