Chocolate Gelato Mix
10 scoops of delicious chocolate gelato
Preparation with gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
500ml whole milk.
A gelato/ice cream maker.
- Pour into a blender 500ml. cold whole milk 3,25% and 210gr Chocolate Gelato Mix. Mix at high speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. We recommend freezing (-18°C) the gelato for 30 minutes prior to serving.
For gelato/ice cream maker without own freezing mechanism, the freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe.
Preparation without gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
250ml whipping cream.
250ml whole milk.
An electric mixer with whisk attachment.
A mould suitable for freezer.
- Blend thoroughly 250ml of milk and 210gr Chocolate Gelato Mix.
- Gently whip 250ml of whipping cream to a medium peak consistency.
- Add the milk mixture to the whipped cream and whip for 2 more minutes.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or until desired consistency is achived.
Tips from the chef:
If you are a Chocolate Orange lover, make it yourself.
Before the chocolate gelato is ready and while the gelato machine is still going, add a couple of tablespoons of organic orange jam with pieces into the container.
Let it stir for a few more seconds and, there you go!
Your choco-orange gelato is ready.
Let it freeze for 30 minutes in the freezer before serving.
Ingredients: sugars (sugar, dextrose, glucose), cocoa, coconut oil, sucrose esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides, propylene glycol esters of fatty acids, acetylated tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, sodium alginate, carrageenan, guar gum, tara gum, carboxy methyl cellulose, triphosphates, silicon dioxide, modified milk ingredients. Contains : milk