Gianduia Gelato Paste (chocolate hazelnut blend)
10 scoops of delicious gianduia gelato
Preparation with gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
400ml whole milk.
A gelato/ice cream maker.
- Pour into a blender 400ml. cold whole milk 3,25% and 400gr Gianduia Gelato Paste. Mix at high speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. We recommend freezing (-18°C) the gelato for 30 minutes prior to serving.
For gelato/ice cream maker without own freezing mechanism, the freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe.
Preparation without gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
200ml whipping cream.
200ml whole milk.
An electric mixer with whisk attachment.
A mould suitable for freezer.
- Blend thoroughly 200ml of milk and 400gr Gianduia Gelato Paste.
- Gently whip 200ml of whipping cream to a medium peak consistency.
- Add the milk mixture to the whipped cream and whip for 2 more minutes.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or until desired consistency is achived.
Tips from the chef:
Gianduia gelato is one of our best sellers ever!
The chef recommends not adding anything to this recipe, the only advice is to never miss it in the freezer!
It's a perfect therapy for stressful days!
Don't waste your time, go with double size...
Ingredients: sugar, sunflower oil, hazelnuts, skim milk powder, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavour.
Contains : milk, hazelnuts, soy. May contain: traces of other nuts