Vanilla Gelato Mix
10 scoops of delicious vanilla gelato
Preparation with gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
465ml whole milk.
A gelato/ice cream maker.
- Pour into a blender 465ml. cold whole milk 3,25% and 210gr Vanilla Gelato Mix. Mix at high speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. We recommend freezing (-18°C) the gelato for 30 minutes prior to serving.
For gelato/ice cream maker without own freezing mechanism, the freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe.
Preparation without gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
230ml whipping cream.
235ml whole milk.
An electric mixer with whisk attachment.
A mould suitable for freezer.
- Blend thoroughly 230ml of milk and 210gr Vanilla Gelato Mix.
- Gently whip 230ml of whipping cream to a medium peak consistency.
- Add the milk mixture to the whipped cream and whip for 2 more minutes.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or until desired consistency is achived.
Tips from the chef:
Vanilla ice cream is the perfect flavour to put on top of your favorite fresh fruit salad.
Add 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla gelato on top of the season’s best and fresh fruit salad, you will make it super!
This fruit salad shouts summer even if it's winter.
Ingredients: sugars (sugar, dextrose, glucose), modified milk ingredients, pea fibre, coconut oil, vanilla bean seeds, mono- and diglycerides, propylene glycol esters of fatty acids, carob bean gum, carotene, annatto, soy flour, flavour. Contains: milk, soy