Salted Caramel Gelato Mix
8 scoops of delicious salted caramel gelato
Preparation with gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
450ml whole milk.
A gelato/ice cream maker.
- Pour into a blender 450ml. cold whole milk 3,25% and 210gr Salted Caramel Gelato Mix. Mix at high speed for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. We recommend freezing (-18°C) the gelato for 30 minutes prior to serving.
For gelato/ice cream maker without own freezing mechanism, the freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe.
Preparation without gelato/ice cream maker.
You will need:
225ml whipping cream.
225ml whole milk.
An electric mixer with whisk attachment.
A mould suitable for freezer.
- Blend thoroughly 225ml of milk and 210gr Salted Caramel Gelato Mix.
- Gently whip 225ml of whipping cream to a medium peak consistency.
- Add the milk mixture to the whipped cream and whip for 2 more minutes.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or until desired consistency is achived.
Tips from the chef:
If you want to create a bit of contrast with the caramel, add some chocolate curls on top before serving.
The chef recommends dark chocolate.
For your kids, add a touch of sprinkles on top; they'll go crazy!
Ingredients: sugars (sugar, glucose solids, maltodextrin), coconut oil, modified milk ingredients, Cervia’s sea salt, lactylated mono- and diglycerides, carob bean gum, cellulose gum, flavour. Contains: milk